Chocolate Easter Nests
- 1 8 oz. milk chocolate candy bar
- 1 4 oz. package german’s sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut miniature jelly beans
1. Melt milk chocolate and sweet chocolate in double boiler. Stir in cornflakes and coconut until completely coated with chocolate.
2. Spoon small amount of mixture on waxed paper and form into nest shapes.
3. Decorate with 3 jelly bean “eggs” in each nest. Refrigerate until set. Keep chilled.
4. Arrange on a small plate or in a flat box for gift giving.