Chicken Salad Sandwich with Lemon-Herb Dressing
Makes 16 sandwiches.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 cooked whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1/4-inch dice
- 4 lettuce leaves, optional
- 8 slices multigrain bread
1. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2. Add chicken pieces. Toss with dressing. Place lettuce leaves on four slices of bread.
3. Divide chicken salad among four slices.
4. Top with remaining bread; cut each sandwich into four pieces.