Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe the perfect chicken salad just enough creaminess, a hint of sweetness and a bit of crunch served on wholegrain bread.
- 2/3 – 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup very finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken meat, cut into small chunks sliced whole grain bread
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, relish, onion flakes, buttermilk, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
2. Add chicken and toss to combine.
3. Use as a sandwich filling on whole grain bread.