- 1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 114 tsp. pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas and onions, thawed and well drained
- 2 tbsp. pimiento, chopped and drained
- 112 tsp. paprika
- 112 tsp. celery salt, optional Dash of cayenne pepper
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Place in slow cooker (crock pot).
- Using a medium bowl, stir soup, flour and pepper until blended.
- Pour over chicken but DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 and 1/2 hours or on LOW for 5 to 5 112 hours or until chicken is very tender.
- Stir in peas and onions, pimiento, paprika, celery salt, if desired, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice or in patty shells.
- Serve with fresh fruit.