Irish Cream That fine combination of Irish-tasting whiskey and cream-based liqueur. Drink as it is, over ice, or use it in a cocktail.
half of a 750 ml. bottle of Irish whiskey
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extractc
1. Put the condensed milk, eggs, heavy cream, choco latesyrup, instant coffee, vanilla and almond extract into a blender. Process until combined and smooth.
2. Add the whiskey and blend again.
3. Transfer to bottle with a tight seal; refrigerate. The liqueur will keep for up to 30 days if refrigerated. Be sure to shake the bottle well before serving.
Makes 4 cups.