Almond Tuna & Rice
- 1 can veg-all mixed vegetables (16 oz)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can tuna (12.5 oz)
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
1. Drain VEG-ALL; combine liquid with mayonnaise, blending until smooth.
2. Stir in tuna, rice, green pepper, dill and vegetables. 3. Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
4. In small skillet, melt butter; stir in bread crumbs and almonds, coat well and spoon over mixture in casserole.
5. Bake at 375’F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.