Alaska Salmon Sandwich Stuffer
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can Alaska salmon, drained and chunked
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, if desired
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried parsley*
- 3 or more pita breads, French or hoagie rolls, croissants, etcetera
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper, onion and salmon.
2. In separate bowl, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill weed, coriander and parsley.
3. Stir dressing into salmon. Portion onto bread.
4. Can substitute 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for dried.
Makes 4 servings.