Potato corn cheese balls recipe
A very unusual starter, but a bit of a difference is always good. This starter will please anyone. The soft potato texture combines perfectly with the melting cheese. This dish should be served warm.
* 2 potatoes
* 1 cup cheddar cheese
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 3 cups oil to fry
* 1/2 tsp. paprika
* Boil some water and add the potatoes in it.
* When the potatoes are boiled, mash them and add salt, pepper, and paprika.
* Mash well.
* Take a lump on your hand and make it into a shape of a ball, now press the edges so it becomes flat.
* Shape it into a well shape so you can fill it in with the cheese.
* When your shape is right, add the grated cheese into it and cover the ball so the cheese does not show.
* Heat the oil on medium heat and add the balls into the oil.
* Fry them until they are a nice golden brown color.