- 1 can chunk pineapple — reserve juice
- 1/4 pound green cabbage — shredded
- 1/2 pound carrots — shredded
- 1/4 pound red cabbage — shredded
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds — lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate — undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Drain pineapple, saving 2 tablespoons juice. In a bowl, combine
pineapple cabbage, carrots, and sunflower seeds.
In separate bowl mix fat-free mayonnaise, orange juice, pineapple juice
and salt. Pour over salad mixture, toss, and chill.