- 1 each Head romaine lettuce
- 7 ounces Mandarin oranges — drained
- 1 each Toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 each Dashes tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 1 each Egg yolk
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Place sugar, salt, tarragon, pepper, tabasco, mustard in blender.
Slowly add vinegar and blend well. Add egg yolk, and with blender
running, slowly add oil.
Blend until desired consistency. Let dressing sit in a jar for 1 hour
before using, to blend flavours. Shake well before using.