- 2 cups Diced peeled potatoes (about — 1 lb.)
- 1 Recipe Old-Fashioned Egg — Salad (see previous
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced radishes — optional
In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm.
Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt.
Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill.
Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes, if desired.