- 4 ounces Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green peppers or red bell peppers, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 14 tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Brown sausage, onion and bell pepper; drain.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat well.
- Add to sausage mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until eggs begin to set.
- Add cheese; mix lightly.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Remove from heat; stand tortilla chips around edge of skillet.
- Spoon salsa over egg mixture.
- Serve immediately with additional salsa and chips.