- 1 pound Precooked shanghai noodles
- 1 each Dash sesame oil for noodles
- 1/2 pound Snow peas
- 1/2 pound Shrimp — shelled deveined
- 2 tablespoons Coriander — chopped
- 2 tablespoons Scallions — minced
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- ——shrimp marinade——-
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons Fresh ginger — grated
- 1 each Small garlic clove — crushed
- 1 each Egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon Egg white
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Vegetable oil (not olive)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Cream
Mix the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and add shrimp.
Blanch the noodles, rinse under cool water and sprinkle with sesame seed oil, toss, and set aside.
(You may want to trim noodles with scissors to about 4 inches in length, to make serving easier.)
Blanch whole snow peas and set aside.
Heat wok, add 1 tablespoon oil, when oil is hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Set aside.
In a blender or food processor, mix ginger, garlic, egg yolk, egg white, and lemon.
Slowly drizzle in oil.
Mix in soy and cream. Set aside.
Toss noodles, shrimps, and snow peas.
Mix in dressing to taste.
Garnish with scallions and coriander.
Serve at room temperature.