Bananas Foster Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 48 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/3 cups puréed bananas
- 6 tablespoons rum
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until well mixed. Press evenly in bottom of 15 x 10 x 1− inch baking pan.
2. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in all remaining ingredients. Pour into crust−lined pan. Pan will be very full.
3. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. Cool completely before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Yields 24 servings.