- 750 g rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (or less or Splenda)
- 1 1/2 cups wheat germ
- 250 g flaked coconut
- 250 g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Mix oil, honey, vanilla extract in a small saucepan.
- Heat and bring to boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Spread mixture onto to two baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Bake 15 minutes stirring every so often.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.