Lemon Crescent Crisps
- 1 8 ounce can Pillsbury Refrigerated Quick Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1-3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon butter or margarine softened
- 1-3 teaspoons milk or lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Firmly press preforations to seal. Brush dough with butter. Blend 2 tablespoons sugar, nuts and lemon peel. Sprinkle over butter.
2. Starting at shorter side, roll up rectangles. Seal edges. Cut each roll intoeight slices. Dip both sides of each slice in remaining
sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar. Press slices until very thin, about 1/8 inch thick. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove from pan. If desired, glaze. Blend Glaze ingredients until smooth, drizzle over warm snacks.
Recipe from Pillsbury