- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. seasoned dried bread crumbs mixed with 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten with 2 tbsp. milk
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tb sp. butter
- 1 /4 tsp. each of oregano and basil
- 1 c. spaghetti sauce
- 8 slices cheese (your choice)
- Roll chicken breasts in bread crumbs and cheese, dip in egg mixture, and roll in bread mixture again.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil, butter, herbs, and brown chicken 3 minutes on each side.
- Bake chicken at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken and add a slice of cheese to each breast.
- Bake until cheese is melted.