- —–Vinaigrette Dressing—–
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chives — minced
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Pound Lean Pork — cooked (in shreds)
- 1 Cucumbers — * see note
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Macaroni — uncooked
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise — (Plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Curry Powder
* peeled, cut lengthwise, seeded, and julienned.
Mix the dressing ingredients and marinate the pork in them for 1 hour.
Cook macaroni al dente, drain and cool.
Combine cucumber with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse, drain and pat dry, then combine with the pork, macaroni, mayonnaise, and curry powder.