- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk (1 percent fat)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed fine
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the baking mix, milk, and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions (about 3tbsp each) and spoon onto a lightly greased
baking sheet. Flatten each biscuit a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 18-20 min or until the tops begin to browm.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter with the garlic powder. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave
and brush a light coating over each biscuit immediately upon removing them from the oven.
- Sprinkle a dash of parsley over each biscuit.