- Recipe By :
- Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Salads Side Dish
- Amount Measure Ingredient — Preparation Method
- ——– ———— ——————————–
- 2 cups kidney beans, canned
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 dashes Pepper
- 4 tablespoons Celery — diced
- 2 tablespoons Onion — chopped
Drain kidney beans, combine beans with a mixture of wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Blend in celery and onion. Chill in refrigerator, serve in crisp lettuce cups.