- 2 each Envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 3/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Finely Shredded Cabbage
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 ounces (1 jar) Slice Pimientos *
- * Drain and chop the jar of pimientos.
In medium saucepan, soften gelatine in lemon juice; to stand 1 minute.
Over low heat, cook until gelatine dissolves. Add water, sugar, vinegar
and salt; stir until sugar disssolves.
Chill until partially set. Fold in remaining ingredients; pour into
lightly oiled 6-cup mold.
Chill until set, about 3 hours or overnight.