- 20 milliliters Garlic — minced
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerettes — blanch
- 1/2 cup Red pepper — thinly sliced &
- 1/2 cup Carrot — shaved
- 1 Tomato, peeled — seeded and
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 pound Corkscrew pasta — cook & drain
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Spray large skillet with vegetable cooking spray, according to
directions. Saute garlic. Add broccoli, red pepper, carrot, tomato and
basil;stir to heat through.
Add sauteed vegetables to cooked macaroni and toss well. Pour on olive oil and vinegar.
Season with salt and pepper; toss well. Serve warm or cold.