- 3 ounces Ramen w/ chicken flavor
- 4 cups Cabbage — shredded
- 4 each Green onions — sliced (1/4 c
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seed
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Salad oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Almonds — toasted slivered
This is from Better Homes & Gardens for someone that had asked for this
type of salad.
Crush noodles slightly; Pour boiling water over noodles
in a colander to soften slightly, drain well, combine noodles, cabbage,
onions and sesame seed.
Dressing: in a screw-top jar combine seasoning
packet from noodles, vinegar, sugar, oil, pepper and salt; shake to mix
well. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Before serving, stir in almonds.