- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon Fresh orange juice
- 1 each Large orange — peeled/sliced
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 cup Julienne of peeled jicama
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
Line plates with lettuce. Tob with orange slices. Mound with jicama.
Sprinkle with chopped red onion. Blend juice, vinegar, salt & pepper in small bowl.
Whisk in oil in thin stream.
Spoon over salads. garnish with minced cilantro.