- 1 (2 layer) lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 4 oz. thawed cool whip
- 1/2 c. confectioner’s sugar Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and cool whip, mixing to combine. Batter will be very stiff.
2. Drop by teaspoonful into confectioner’s sugar. Roll into 1″ balls,using sugar to keep dough from sticking to hands. Place balls 2
inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown on the bottom.
3. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Makes approx. 72 cookies