- 1 package frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar or can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 package Mozzarella slices
- can Parmesan cheese dried parsley
- Microwave the patties approximately 4 minutes, turning them over once after two minutes.
- Remove from microwave and pour on saucer lay cheese on each patty an d then sprinkle with
- Parmesan and parsley. Microwave another minute or so til cheese melts.
- A quick, hots delicious meal to serve with bagged salad, fresh store-bought French bread and canned fruit.
- This little meal is a lifesaver on busy nights.