Grilled Marinated Seafood
- 2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 cup fresh horseradish
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard salt and freshly grou; nd black pepp
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillet, boneless, skin; less
- 1 lb fresh tuna
- 1 lb fresh swordfish
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 20 long bamboo skewers
1. Make two marinades as follows: Place 1 cup of the olive oil and 1/4 cup of lemon juice in each of two bowls. Add the dill to the first bowl and the horseradish and mustard to the other. Add salt and pepper to both marinades.
2. Cut the salmon, tuna and swordfish into 1/2 by 1/2 by 2 inch pieces. Place the salmon and the swordfish in the horseradish-mustard marinade and the shrimp and tuna in the dill marinade for about 30 minutes.
3. While the seafood marinates, soak the bamboo skewers in cold water.
4. Thread the seafood on the skewers, alternating fish, and beginning and ending with a shrimp. Grill over hot coals for about 2 minutes, turning occasionally. Makes 10 servings.
Asbury Park Press 6/15/94 Shared By: Pat Stockett From: Pat Stockett Date: 16 Jun 94 From: Fred Towner