- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes — small, unpeeled
- 1 cup fresh parsley — chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion — chopped
- —–Tarragon Vinaigrette—–
- 1/3 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork-tender; drain.
Shake pan over medium heat for a minute to dry potatoes.
Cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
In salad bowl, combine potatoes, parsley and onion.
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, mutsrad and tarragon; mix well.
Pour over warm potatoes and toss to mix.
Season with pepper to taste.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour or refrigerate up to 3 days.