This creamy dressing has just the right amount of herbs and cheese and will enhance the flavor of your favorite salads
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. In bowl, combine oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary; crush with mortar or crumble in hands. Add salt, pepper, vinegar and lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
2. Add mayonnaise; whisk well. Continue whisking and drizzle in olive oil, whisking until incorporated.
3. Stir in Parmesan.
4. Transfer to jar with tight-fitting lid; store in refrigerator. Shake well before using.