- 1 cup Strawberries — quartered
- 1 cup Cantaloupe — chunked
- 6 each Strawberries — whole
- 1 each Apple — cored and chopped
- 20 each Grapes — seedless green
- 1/2 cup Pineapple — chunked
- 1/2 cup Mandarin orange sections*
- 1 1/2 cups Topping*
- 2 tablespoons Coconut — shredded & toasted
In 2 quart bowl combine fruits except whole berries; cover with plastic
wrap and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 2 hours.
To serve: into each of 6 parfait or sundae glasses spoon 2 T whipped topping*
thawed frozen non-dairy) and top each portion with 1/4 c. fruit mixture.
Top each portion of fruit with 1 T whipped topping, then
an equal amount of remaining fruit mixture.
Spoon 1 T whipped topping onto each portion of fruit, sprinkle with 1 t coconut, and granish with 1 berry.