Chocolate Mallow Cheesecake
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
- 2 cups thawed nondairy whipped topping
1. Mix together crumbs and margarine. Press mixture onto bottom of a 9−inch springform pan. Melt coffee and chocolate over low heat; stirring until smooth. Cool.
2. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in Marshmallow Crème and coffee mixture. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over crust. Chill until firm.