- 1 Lb Boneless Beef Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 Tsp Spicy Seasoning Mix — divided
- 2/3 C Rice
- 1 Med Orange (Or Apple) — cut in pieces
- 3 Green Onions — thinly sliced
- 1/4 C Toasted Walnuts — chopped
Cook rice according to package directions, adding 1 tsp Spicy Seasoning
Mix to the water. Should yield about 2 cups.
Heat 10-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat 5 minutes.
Meanwhile rub 1 tsp seasoning into both sides of steak.
Pan broil steak 12 – 14 minutes for rare to medium, turning once.
Season with salt if desired. Meanwhile combine rice, fruit, onions, and walnuts.
Carve steak into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Arrange beef and rice mixture on individual plates or serving platter.