Chicken Pizza Burgers
Yield: 4 burgers
- 16 ounces ground chicken, fresh or thawed
- 2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hot dog buns
1. Mix chicken, 2 teaspoons pizza sauce and basil in a bowl. Shape into 4 wide, hot dog- shaped patties.
2. Grease grill, then heat. Cook for 9 to 10 minutes or until 165 degrees F in center.
3. Top each with a cheese slice during the last few minutes of cooking.
4. Toast buns on cooler portions of grill. Heat remaining pizza sauce. Spread on toasted buns and top with patty