- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s®
Condensed Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1. Mix soup, paprika and pepper. In greased 2-quart shallow baking
dish arrange potatoes in overlapping rows. Sprinkle with cheese.
Spoon soup mixture over cheese.
2. Cover and bake at 400°F. for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10
minutes more or until potatoes are tender.
For the slow cooker/Crock Pot:
Follow directions above, placing ingredients in a lightly greased slow cooker/Crock Pot.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, until potatoes are tender.
Keep warm (on low) for serving.