- 2-ozs (1/2 cup) California Pink Shrimp
- 1/2 cup nonfat egg substitute
- 2 tsp cold water
- – fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried dill (optional)
- 1 Tbsp semi-soft goat cheese
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- – nonstick cooking spray
- Pour nonfat egg substitute into a small bowl, add water, dill and black pepper.
- Beat with a whisk until foamy.
- Spray a 6-8 inch nonstick skilllet with nonstick cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- When skillet is hot, add the egg mixture.
- Push the egg mixture toward the center of the pan with a spatula until the mixture begins to set.
- Place the goat cheese and California Pink Shrimp meat on half of the egg mixture.
- Fold the other half over the filling and slide the omelette onto a warm dinner plate.
- Garnish the top with chopped chives.