- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and milk together.add to dry ingredients.beat till smooth.
- Heat griddle over medium heat, spray with non stick spray.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto griddle.spread to make 6″ circle.
- Sprinkle a few blueberries on top.when bubbly.flip and cook till browned —
- Yield 4 servings.
To prepare syrup:.
- Puree 1/2 cup blueberries in food processor .use 2 tbls fresh lemon juice.combine pureed
blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cinnamon stick in medium pan.bring to full boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Add 1 cup blueberries and simmer.2-3 minutes.
- Adding more sugar if needed.
- Discard cinnamon stick — keep warm.
- Pour over pancakes.