Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- 36 Vanilla wafers, in crumbs
- 1/3 c Confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 c Cocoa
- 1/3 c Butter or margarine, melted
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz Condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 c Chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crumbs, sugar, cocoa and margarine; press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 9″ pie plate.
2. In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then melted chocolate chips.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is set.
4. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.