- 1 ea Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 c Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 tb Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 c Barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c Catsup
- 1 lb Franks,Cut In
- 1/4-in. Slices
- 12 ea Hamburger Buns, Split
1. Cover and microwave onion, green pepper,and margarine in 1-qt casserole on high (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir in barbecue sauce, catsup and franfurters. Cover and microwave on high (100%), 2 1/2 minutes, stir.
3. Cover and microwave until mixture boils, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon mixture onto buns on serving plate.
4. Microwave uncovered on high, (100%) until buns are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.