Bacon Caesar Burger a tasty burger served with Caesar dressing on the side for dipping.
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 leaf Romaine lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 hamburger dill, slices
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, served on the side
1. On griddle or in heavy skillet, cook patty, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Toast bun separately.
3. Assemble sandwich by starting with the heel of the bun: layer with romaine, tomato slices, pickle slices, onion slice, patty, cheese and bacon; place crown on top.
4. Serve immediately with dressing on the side.