Vegetable Saute a great side dish for your favorite entree.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 chayote squash, seeded and sliced
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add vegetables and saute until softened, stirring often.
2. Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients.
3. Stirring often, cook for 2 more minutes; remove from heat. Cool slightly before using.