Tempting trifle cheesecake recipe
- 1 1/2 c Soft Coconut Macaroons*
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Whipping cream
- 2 t b Sweet Sherry
- 10 oz Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 x Toasted Slivered Almonds
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 ea Large Eggs
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1/2 c Whipping Cream, Whipped Soft coconut macroon cookies crumbs
1. Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 15 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixture until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream, whipping cream, sherry and vanilla; pour over crust. Bake at 325 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Heat preserves in saucepan over low heat until melted. Strain to remove seeds.
4. Spoon over cheesecake, spreading to edges. Dollop with whipped cream; top with almonds.