Maple Apple Crisp
- 5 apples – peeled, cored, and sliced
- 3/4 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine; softened
1. Place apples in an 8×8″ baking dish. Toss apples with syrup. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar, and salt.
2. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes, until topping is golden brown.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings