- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Add the powdered sugar to the stiffly beaten egg whites.
2. Then add the two well-beaten yolks and the vanilla extract.
3. Sift the flour twice with the salt then fold into mixture. Line a pan with paper but do not grease it.
4. Press the batter through a pastry bag onto it, forming strips four inches long and one inch wide.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake in a 350 degree oven for ten minutes