Grilled Oriental Fish Steaks
- 4 fish steaks (halibut, salmon or sw; o, rdfish),
- 1 about
- 3/4 thick
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Place fish in single layer shallow baking pan.
2. Measure the lite soy sauce, onion, ginger, sesame seeds and sugar into blender container; process on low speed 30 seconds, scraping down sides once.
3. Pour sauce over fish; turn over to coat both sides. Marinate 30 minutes, turning fish over occasionally.
4. Remove fish and broil or grill 4″ from heat source or moderately hot coals 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.