- 2/3 pound (2 medium) potatoes — – cut into 3/4-inch
- 4 ounces Mushrooms — halved
- 4 ounces Green beans; halved — steamed until crisp-
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove — minced
- 2 teaspoons Minced fresh tarragon — OR..
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Chicken breast halves — – (boned and skinned
- (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup Chopped red onion
- Halved cherry tomatoes — – for garnish
In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, make vinaigrette: In bowl whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
Place potatoes, mushrooms and beans in separate piles in large shallow dish; drizzle with 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette to coat.
Cover; let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl add chicken to the remaining vinaigrette; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from vinaigrette (discard vinaigrette); broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source about 8 minutes until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, turning once.
To serve, slice chicken breasts and arrange on 4 plates with potatoes, mushrooms and beans, dividing equally.
Sprinkle with onion and garnish with cherry tomatoes.