White chocolate, cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and orange extract are the only ingredients in this easy, no-cook
- 2 pounds white chocolate, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
1. Beat cream cheese into melted chocolate until well blended. Beat in confectioner’s sugar until mixture is smooth. 2. Stir in orange extract. Spread in an 8×8 inch dish and let set before cutting into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 8×8 inch dish.