Best Chocolate Syrup Brownies
- 1/2 c Butter
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 Eggs ds Salt
- 1 c All purpose flour
- 3/4 c Chocolate syrup — canned
- 2 tb Vanilla extract
- 3/4 c Chopped pecans Pecans for garnish
1. Cream together butter, sugar and eggs until creamy and well blended. Add salt. Stir in flour, mixing to blend.
2. Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and chopped pecans. Turn mixture into well greased and lightly floured 9″ square pan.
3. Smooth top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes until stick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Cool in pan on wire rack but loosen cake at edges, cut into squares. Garnish with pecan halves, dust with powdered sugar.