Chocolate Kahlua Brownies
- 1 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Egg substitute or fresh eggs
- 3 tb Kahlua
- 1/4 c Margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 c Sifted cake flour
- 1/2 c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ts Baking powder
- 1/8 ts Salt
- 1/3 c Finely chopped walnuts
1. Vegetable cooking spray Preheat oven to 325 degrees. With an electric mixer, beat together the sugar, egg, liqueur and melted margarine until blended.
2. Combine cake flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. Add to the sugar mixture, beating just to blend. Stir in walnuts. Spray a 9″ square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Transfer batter to the pan and bake 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.
Makes 16 brownies.