Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 olive oil spray
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Saute‚ onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add lemon juice and fresh dill. Remove from heat.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spray a baking dish with cooking oil spray. Spread rice evenly over bottom.
4. Top rice with salmon. Cover each fillet with vegetable mixture. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 20 minutes at 350øF.