- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press onto bottom of ungreased 10−inch
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add flour; blend well. At low speed, add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended. Add remaining ingredients. Beat until well blended. Pour into crust−lined pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
2. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Just before serving, carefully remove sides of pan. Store in refrigerator.
Yields 16 servings.